Old Town Square in Prague

Old Town Square on a rainy day in October, 2000

Jan Hus Monument, Church of Our Lady of Tyn, old town houses on the right

Jan Hus Monument and Church of Our Lady of Tyn in the background

Storch house on the left, House of Stone Ram on the right

On the left, the House at the Stone Madonna, also called the Storch house, has a painting of St. Wenceslas on horseback. On the right, the House of the Stone Ram is where Albert Einstein played his violin for Franz Kafka when he was a professor at Prague German University 1911 - 1912.

Old Town Hall, also called Kriz House, built in 1360

Buildings on the old town square in Prague

Close-up of Jan Hus Monument

More Photos of Prague