The altar, shown in the photo above, is believed to have been carved around 1520 by someone from the Tilman Riemenschneider school. It is located in the north aisle of St. Jakob's Church in Rothenburg ob der Tauber. The altar was restored in 2000/2001.
On the left side panel is a carving of the Virgin Mary holding the child Jesus, and on the right side is the figure of St. Anne. In the center panel is a depiction of the Coronation of the Virgin Mary.
This work of art was originally displayed in the Holy Spirit Hospital. It depicts the crowning of Mary in the center panel, as shown in the photo immediately above.